Today, I had a guest whom I didn't have plan what to serve, but I know she may expect new dishes from me. So I shopped some green staff, with fruits and come back home. I have shrimp and coconut oil at home, and also Besmati rice, and pasta, both may be cooked in 15-20 minutes. this dish is new and I may forget as I do often, create and forget since don't record often. So I put it here on my blog.
It was a sunny day and my garden had a lot of dog-wood flowers.I cut off a branch and wrapped some soaked tissue paper around the cut of the stem. Here you go, I put it on the side table without any vase with water. All easy in busy time. Hope you may find this recipe easy and funny but to your test in busy time.
Ingredients:
1/4 kg shrimp
coconut oil-- two table spoon
milk- 1 cup
sugar- 1 tea spoon, or to test
salt- to test
lemon- 1/2
cardamom 2
cinnamon- 1 stick
bay leaf - 2
black pepper- 3
tofu- 200 gram
apple -100 gram chopped
Preparation: put the coconut oil in a pan and put black pepper, cardamom, cinnamon, bay leaf, salt, and stir for while then, mix the shrimp and stir and mix it with all the ingredients and stir, and pour the milk and stir and pour the tofu ( cut or broken into pieces so that it look like yogurt), let it boil some time, then mix it with chopped apple, a little sugar and mix the grated peel of lemon and lemon juice. Serve it with sticky rice or parata and pain bread.
No comments:
Post a Comment