In this blog I post the dishes that are absolutely food of my choice or thoughts. They are posted straight from my kitchen where I experiment different ingredients to understand the world around me. I discovered that cooking and policy making both are similar in some respects: how well you can select to blend or cook thoughts for policy soup.
Popular Posts
-
Forward I have started this blog as a fun after the whole day's work and cooking for my baby. When a mom cooks for her children, s...
-
Tegore songs BONDHU ROHO SATHE published in 2011 and TOMAY NOTUN KORE PABO BOLE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMwyq6KnaJk http://ww...
-
I am a king/queen of cocktail. I love blending so much and so many things at their extreme odds that I even don't know what new things ...
-
Pumpkin Soup: I understand pumpkin in good for health, but while eating, I am not very happy with it. So, why not prepare something interes...
-
Today, I had a guest whom I didn't have plan what to serve, but I know she may expect new dishes from me. So I shopped some green st...
-
Ingredients green papaya 1 mustard seeds bay leaves 3 salt to taste ( but less than other dishes) green chili oil turmeric prep...
-
You may enjoy this with rice or tortilla ( parata)/ Khubus/ puri/ Luchi. But I also like this mixed bean curry sometimes with simple toast...
-
Ingredients 1 green papaya peeled and chopped in square size pieces coriander paste 1/2 cup cumin paste 2 tbs bay leaves 2/3 s...
No comments:
Post a Comment