Popular Posts

Thursday, 9 June 2016

Emergency fried rice

It sometimes happened that I have to prepare something but not rice, but I am just from office and don't have time to cook anything like Benglai polao or fried rice.
Yet, that is what I may like to suddenly treat me with a cup of my coffee, what to do. Nothing is impossible. So here is my emergency fired rice with vegg- veg plus egg. I have recently started eating eggs considering nutrition of my health. I have been a strict vegetarian for the last decade or more.

No more talk

Ingredients: 

cooked rice in fridge
eggs
butter/veg oil
frozen diced vegetables
bay leaves
cardamom 1, cinamon power 1/2 tea spoonful, salt to taste,
small diced onions, black pepper, paprika and chopped ginger

preparation:

Fry the onion and mix bay leaves, while stirring wash the frozen veggis so that they turn tender, mix all when prices of onion look tender and caramelized, and sprinkle salt and stir, keep starring and pour broken eggs and stir and pour rice,  mix rice and stir and serve.
Preparation times 7-10 min while you may drink some juices.


No comments:

Post a Comment