Yesterday night, while I was working on laptop, I felt like taking something. I looked into the refrigerator and found a soup-bowl of boiled pasta and a deserted avocado behind a sack of potato. Then immediately, an idea clicked into my mind and I just thought, my food was ready.
You may preserve a bowl of pasta by chance and you may have an avocado at home. then you may prepare the most delicate looking dish to pamper you in 3 minutes at your table.
Ingredients:
boiled pasta
olive oil
avocado
salt
walnuts and raisins to your taste or exclude if you don't like
Preparation
Take boiled pasta in a bowl, mix olive oil and sprinkle salt after you scoop avocado and mix it with the whole pasta mix then serve it with nuts if you like or squeeze lemon juice on it.
You may preserve a bowl of pasta by chance and you may have an avocado at home. then you may prepare the most delicate looking dish to pamper you in 3 minutes at your table.
Ingredients:
boiled pasta
olive oil
avocado
salt
walnuts and raisins to your taste or exclude if you don't like
Preparation
Take boiled pasta in a bowl, mix olive oil and sprinkle salt after you scoop avocado and mix it with the whole pasta mix then serve it with nuts if you like or squeeze lemon juice on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment